How to Join the Outdoors Club
To join the RMIT Outdoors club you must complete the online registration, booking process and membership payment on the RMIT Link web site - see the details below, then come to the gear room to collect your membership card (if you wish to take advantage of club discount offers). For university policy compliance and insurance reasons no RMIT Outdoors Club member will be permitted to participate in any club trips until they are registered and paid on the Link system.Membership Fees
$30 - Current RMIT Student
$60 - Everyone else (all other participants including students from other unis)
$25 - Current RMIT Student
$50 - Everyone else (all other participants including students from other unis)
Link is RMIT Sport & Recreation's official website and all club members must be registered through this site. Follow the instructions listed below to complete your registration. Once you have completed this registration your membership will not be valid until we have received payment.To Join (Short Version):
Go to the RMIT Link site
and register an account, then join the outdoors club on that site, .To Join (Detailed Version):
- Go here: RMIT Link site and create a new account.
- Make a booking on the Outdoors Club Page on the Link Site, by clicking the Join Now link.
- Complete steps including payment.
- Go to the Gear Room during opening hours collect a membership card. Bring a copy of your Link receipt.
- Sign up to go on trips (You must the same email address you used on Link). You can register to come on trips before you have paid, however due to insurance reason you cannot participate in any trips until you have paid your membership!
If you're an existing member already registered through link, then follow these instructions to renew your membership:
- Go to My Account on Link to check that Outdoors Club is listed under My Memberships. Do NOT proceed if it's not there; instead follow the instructions to join above or you may not be signed up correctly.
- Click 'View Club' next to Outdoors Club at the above link.
- At the bottom of this page under Club Products select the appropriate membership category.
- Click 'Add to Cart' and complete payment with a credit card or at the RMIT Link Sport & Recreation office during office hours.
To check if you have a membership for the current semester, check your Link Order History
.Also the RMIT Link Site is completely seperate from this website, You CANNOT log into the ROC site with the username you created on Link.
If you have any problems email email@example.com
or visit the Gear Room
during opening hours